Easy set up. Great results. Let Krossover do the work for you.
How we work
What we break down
- Made Shots - Dunks, Jumpers, Layups, 3-Pointers, Tip in
- Missed Shots - Dunks, Jumpers, Layups, 3-Pointers, Tip in
- Rebounds - Defensive, Offensive
- Fouls - Defensive, Loose Ball, Offensive, Shooting, Technical
- Free Throws - Made, Missed
- Other - Out of Bounds, Violations, Deflections, Steals, 2nd Chances, Jumpball
- Inbounds - Sideline, Baseline
- Setups - Play Drive Left, Drive Right, Fastbreak, Halfcourt
- * All players for all events
We also have a great shot chart
- Breakdown of every play and event
- Unlimited sharing with anyone
- Box scores plus advanced season stats
- Upload as many games as you like for full sharing
- Access from any device
- Film Room
- Shot charts, linked to video
- Telestration and notes
- Unlimited 24/7 support
- GP: The number of games played by a player.
- GS: The number of games started by a player.
- Pts: Total points accrued by a player.
- FG: The number of field goals made.
- FG%: The proportion of field goals attempted that were also made.
- FGA: The number of field goals attempted.
- AST: The total number of assists credited.
- STL: The total number of steals.
- TO: The total number of turnover, which includes the number of offensive fouls a player committed.
- BLK: The number of blocked shots by a player.
- FT: The number of free throws made.
- FT%: The proportion of free throws attempted that were also made.
- FTA: The number of free throws attempted.
- OR: The number of offensive rebounds collected.
- DR: The number of defensive rebounds collected.
- TR: The total number of rebounds collected.
- PF: The number of personal fouls charged to that player.
Dean Oliver’s Four Factors
- Pace: The estimated speed at which a game is played.
- OffRat: Offensive rating is the number of points scored per 100 possessions.
- DefRat: Defensive rating is the number of points allowed per 100 possessions.
- TotRat: Total rating of a team is the percentage difference between a team's offensive rating and defensive rating.
- eFG%: Effective field goal percentage is a field goal percentage that adjusts for the fact that a 3 point field goal is worth one more point than a 2 point field goal.
- ORB%: Offensive rebound percentage is the percentage of available offensive rebounds a team grabbed.
- FTR: Free throw rating is the rate by which a team gets free throw chances based on the number of shots they take.
- TOV%: Turnover percentage is the percentage of turnovers per 100 possessions.
- 2P: The number of two point field goals made attempted.
- 2P%: The proportion of two pointers attempted that were also made.
- 2PA: The number of two point field goals attempted.
- 3P: The number of three point field goals made.
- 3P%: The proportion of three pointers attempted that were also made.
- 3PA: The number of three point field goals attempted.
- TS%: True shooting percentage is a measure of shooting efficiency that accounts for field goals, 3 pointers and free throws.
- Shooting by Shot Location: The number of makes and attempts, as well as the success and assist percentages, on shots, which are composed of dunks, layups and tip-ins, from different locations on the floor. Those locations are broken down into four groups: close-to-rim, in-the-paint, mid-range and 3-pointer.
Ball handling / Passing
- A:T: The number of assists a player garners when compared to the number of turnovers they commit.
- Ast+: Weighted assists is an attempt to account for the different value added by assists. For example, an assist leading to a successful three pointer should be weighted more than an assist leading to a successful two pointer.
- AstR: The Assist rate of a player is the percentage of possessions used by a player that end in an assist.
- TOR: The turnover rate of a player is the percentage of possessions used by a player that end in a turnover.
- Chrg: The total number of charges drawn by a player.
- DStop: Defensive Stops is a sum of all defensive plays that (likely) stop the opposing team's offensive possession. This includes charges drawn, blocks and steals.
- And1%: The percentage of field goal makes that end with an And One.
- Foul%: The proportion of attempted shots in which they were fouled.
- Pts/Play: The number of points scored (or allowed) every time a certain offensive (or defensive) set was run.